Our Response to COVID-19
Due to Covid-19 we have adapted our viewings policy for 2021/22 to comply with government guidelines and to help keep both our current tenants and future tenants safe.
1 - We ask that groups have an initial virtual viewing with us before taking part in person viewings. This will help to reduce viewings at properties that are unsuitable. These appointments are done on a Teams video call, are for half an hour and we can go through pre-recorded videos of up to five properties in that time, answering any questions you have as we go. Just click on the 'Make Enquiry' tab in a property you are interested in and then in the ‘message’ box of the form let us know how many and ideally which properties you want to view with us.
2 – After a virtual viewing, if your group would like to see more before making a decision which property to take then we can do one of the following at a maximum of THREE properties:
- a live video viewing with you, where one of the Escape Campus team will go to the property/properties and be directed by you to see anywhere and anything you want to clarify.
- your group can do IN PERSON VIEWINGS AT UP TO THREE PROPERTIES with a member of the Escape Campus team.
PHYSICAL VIEWING RULES
- Face masks to be worn, in line with individual specific health conditions.
- Hands to be sanitised before entering the property.
- Please minimise touching things within properties during your viewing.
- Social distancing principles to be adhered to during your appointment, in terms of people outside of your household.
Nobody to attend a viewing who has coronavirus symptoms (Cough, headache, temperature, loss of taste or smell) or that either has Covid19 or has a need to self isolate.