Our Response to COVID-19
Due to Covid-19 we have adapted our viewings policy for 2020/21 to comply with government regulations and to help keep both our current tenants and future tenants safe.
1 - Book initial digital viewings by clicking on ‘make enquiry’ on the property pages.
These appointments are done on a Teams video call, are for half an hour and we can go through pre-recorded video of up to five properties in that time, answering any questions you have as we go. In the ‘message’ box of the form let us know how many and ideally which properties you want to view with us.
2 – If you’d like to see more before making a decision which place to take then we can do one of the following at a maximum of two properties:
- a live video viewing with you, where one of the team will go to the property/properties and be directed by you to see what ever parts of the place you want to clarify things about.
- one member of your group can view the property/properties on everyone else’s behalf with a member of the EC team.
PHYSICAL VIEWING RULES
- Rules around face masks being worn to be followed
- Hands to be sanitised before entering the property
- The EC staff member will open doors for you as you go round, please avoid touching anything during your viewing
- Social distancing principles to be adhered to during your appointment
- Nobody to attend a viewing who has coronavirus symptoms (Cough, headache, temperature, loss of taste or smell), lives with someone who has those symptoms, is awaiting test results or has a need to self isolate