We have built our business on excellent customer service and put that at the forefront of everything we do here at Escape Campus. It’s inevitable that now and again something is going to happen with a property, whether it’s a leaking pipe or a lost key, but don’t worry we are here to help.
We are on hand to deal with any emergency 24/7 365 days of the year, so when you rent a student house via Escape Campus you will never be stuck.
If there is something non-urgent then use your app or log into your account to send the issue into us. When reporting something it’s important you send as much information as possible, such as:
- A full description of the issue
- Photos and/or a video of the problem
- If it’s a problem with an appliance the make, model, serial number
Remember, we are here to help at all times, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us should you need to.
If it’s something urgent then call on 01524 926326.
Please don't call the urgent number outside of office hours, which are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm excluding public holidays and Christmas, for routine issues that could wait for a standard response during office hours. Things such as leaking water would be urgent but a lost key when a friend can let you into your house would not be urgent.
Let the phone ring because if we can’t pick up one phone it will divert to another phone which can take a few seconds. Follow up your call with a message on your group if you don’t get through and then, in an emergency, keep calling until you get through.
OTHER USEFUL NUMBERS
- Police/Fire/Ambulance (emergency): 999
- Police (non-emergency): 101
- NHS Direct (non-emergency medical issue): 111
- Gas emergency (gas leaks): 0800 111999
- Samaritans (emotional support): 116123
- Citizens Advice(money or legal issues and help): 0344 488962
- Lancaster City Council (bin collections, parking permits): 01524 582000