12 Troutbeck Road
- Beds - All Double
- Dining Table
- TV - Communal
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryThis six bedroom house probably offers more space per person than any other property we let.
Not only does it have six good sized double bedrooms, all of which have a sink in them, there are two bathrooms and a separate toilet and sink (three toilets in all), a really big lounge, dining room, large kitchen with two oven, two hobs and two fridge freezers, a utility with separate washing machine and dryer.
The ground floor has been extensively modernised over the summer of 2019 with a new kitchen, flooring, decorating and furniture. The bedrooms have all been decorated and offer great storage space.
In a residential location with other student properties on the street and locally Troutbeck Road is handy for people who have a car, as it has a drive, and who want to get the bus, being a short walk over the canal bridge to the town centre, bus station and Sugarhouse. The house also benefits from a large garden with room for a summer BBQ, when the rain eventually stops!
- Six double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms and separate toilet and sink (three toilets in total)
- Huge new kitchen with two of everything (oven, fridge/freezer etc)
- Big lounge with new sofas
- Separate dining room
- Separate utility with washing machine and dryer
- Large garden
- Inclusive bills (gas, electric, water, TV licence and fibre optic broadband)