14 Claughton Drive
- Beds - All Double or 3/4
- Dining Table
- TV - Communal
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryA really big five double bedroom house that has a large lounge and impressive kitchen/diner in a quiet residential area. The bedrooms are all doubles, there is a modern 1st floor bathroom, ground floor separate toilet and a utility room offers more fridge and freezer space as well as a tumble dryer. Outside there is off street parking, as well as free on street parking, a nice front garden, large rear garden with patio as well as an outside bike store.
In a popular South Lancaster area, meaning it’s close to shops, pubs and with really convenient bus stops, it is also on the cycle track to Lancaster University as well as being in walking distance to both universities, it’s as close to the LICA building at Lancaster University as the south of campus.
- Five double bedroom
- Impressive kitchen/diner and separate utility room with tumble dryer
- Large lounge with flat screen TV
- Modern full bathroom to first floor and ground floor toilet
- Off street parking, large gardens and bike store
- Fibre broadband supported by a Mesh network
- All inclusive bills
- Walking distance to both Lancaster University and the University of Cumbria
Part of a large group? We have several house on the same street with three and six bedrooms.