24 Kelsey Street
- Beds - All Double or 3/4
- Dining Table
- TV - Communal
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryTwo very large rooms are £108 per week, three smaller double bedrooms are £98 per week
A five double bedroom property which was extensively improved over the summer of 2019 with a new bathroom, new flooring and furniture throughout and fresh decor. It is a deceptively large property with two bathroom and benefits from a quiet yet central location close to the train station in Lancaster City Centre. The size of the house, which is laid out over three floors, means all the bedrooms are double rooms.
The house has a small front garden, setting it back from the street, with a door leading to an entrance hall. There is a bay fronted lounge at the front with dining table in the bay window, a bedroom to the rear, ground floor shower room and kitchen, which has a washer and dryer. The first floor has a bathroom, with double shower and two bedrooms and the second floor has two further bedrooms.
Outside to the rear is a small yard that has a lockable space for bikes.
- Five double bedrooms
- A lovely fresh feeling modern house
- A new bathroom and refreshed shower room
- Separate bay fronted lounge with dining table
- Kitchen with washer and separate dryer
- Central location but quiet area
- Fibre broadband supported by a Mesh network
- Rent inclusive of bills (gas, electric, water, broadband and TV licence)
Part of a large group? We have several house in the same area with four, five and seven bedrooms.