36 Long Marsh Lane
- Dining Table
- TV - Communal
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryA substantial five bedroom stone terrace house in a secluded part of Lancaster a short walk from the train station. With two modern bathrooms and a well equipped lounge/dining room and kitchen (with tumble dryer) this house offers generous communal space and good value for money.
- 4 double bedrooms and one single bedroom with good quality pine furniture as standard. (single room is priced cheaper to be fair on that tenant!)
- Lounge with a dining area and Smart TV
- Two fully modernized bathrooms
- Full central heating
- Convenient and nicely landscaped back yard (space to store bicycles)
- On street parking available
- Near to Lancaster Castle, Train Station, Waterstones, Merchants wine bar and Atkinsons coffee house
The rent of £80/week per Double room (£65 for the single room) for 48 weeks, includes gas, electricity, water, high speed broadband, TV licence and a termly 'deep clean' of communal areas.
The owner manages this property. She is an experienced landlord who is an accredited member of the NLA, has all her houses accredited by Lancaster University Homes and is committed to offering a responsive service to maintenance issues, being happy to attend to jobs herself, or utilising tried and tested local trades people.