48 Aberdeen Road
- Beds - All Double or 3/4
- Dining Table
- TV - Communal
- TV - Satellite or Cable
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryThis property is in a great central location, only a 10 minute walk to the town centre, but also as close to the peace and quiet of Williamson Park. This is a modern house that's bright and airy. There is a comfortable lounge with flat screen TV and two double sofas. The three bedrooms are all doubles and are fully furnished.
48 Aberdeen Road, LANCASTER offers a modern and spacious 3 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE with 1 bathroom.
The property benefits from VIRGIN FIBRE broadband with download SPEEDS OF UPTO 350MBPS networked to every bedroom.
There is newly fitted modern open plan fitted kitchen and dining room that has been newly fitted, creating a lovely modern space that's managed to retain a very homely traditional feel. The bathroom wouldn't look out of place in a luxury hotel, having been renovated just recently, and has a bath, shower, as well as being fully UPVC double glazed and has a combination boiler to power the central heating and give instant hot water
- Three double bedrooms
- Newly refitted kitchen/diner
- Lounge with flat screen smart TV
- New bathroom renovated with a bath and shower
- Close to the city centre and Williamson Park
- VIRGIN FIBRE broadband with SPEEDS OF UPTO 350MBPS
- All inclusive rentPart of a large group? We have several house in the same area with three, four and five bedrooms.