6 Albion Street
- Beds - All Double
- Dining Table
- TV - Bedroom
- TV - Communal
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryThis is a really homely feeling student house with a spacious lounge and separate dining room that leads through to the modern kitchen.
In an area with lots of other students, close to the Sugarhouse, bus station and Sainsbury’s you get that town centre feel but can the retreat to your home when you need some quiet space to study, or sleep!
All four double bedrooms are of a very similar size, have wall mounted TV/DVD players as well as hand built fitted wooden desks and drawers.
- Four double bedrooms (none on ground floor)
- Wall mounted TV/DVDs in every bedroom
- Bespoke solid wood built in desks and drawers
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Modern 1st floor shower room
- All inclusive rent
- Close to the city centre, Sugarhouse, bus station and Sainsbury’s
Part of a large group? We have several house on the same street with three, four and five bedrooms.
What the tenants thought:
‘Definitely the best house I have lived in during my 3 years. It’s great having two communal living areas and the refurbishment was great.'
'Great location, loads of space, one of the best student houses going!’