8 Albion Street
- Beds - All Double
- TV - Communal
- Washing Machine
Property SummaryA traditional four double bedroomed stone terraced house in a central popular location. The spacious bedrooms are complemented by a lovely kitchen and a new bathroom fitted for the 2018/19 year. This house has an almost country cottage feel whilst still benefiting from the modern fixtures and fittings you’d expect, such as; central heating, high speed broadband and a Smart TV to the lounge, and all this for less than £4000 for the year.
- 4 double bedrooms with good quality pine furniture as standard
- Lovely fitted kitchen with great facilities including a washer/dryer
- Bathroom, refitted over summer of 2018
- Smart TV provided in Lounge
- Full central heating
- Convenient back yard (space to store bicycles)
- Residents parking permits available for up to 2 cars and further guest passes available
- Situated in a very popular student area close to the bus station, Sainsburys and Sugar
The rent of £890/week per room for 48 weeks, includes gas, electricity, water, high speed broadband, TV licence and a termly 'deep clean' of communal areas.
Rent is paid termly in line with student loan payments. Deposits are held by the Deposit Protection Service.
The owner manages this property. She is an experienced landlord who is an accredited member of the NLA, has all her houses accredited by Lancaster University Homes and is committed to offering a responsive service to maintenance issues, being happy to attend to jobs herself, or utilising tried and tested local trades people.