98 Aberdeen Road
- TV - Communal
- Washing Machine
***1 Room available in this property for the 23-24 academic year***
A four bedroom house that has been fantastically renovated to maximise the space, with loads of kitchen space which is freed up further by having a large separate utility room.
98 Aberdeen Road, LANCASTER offers a recently modernised 4 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE with 1 bathroom.
The house lays out with a kitchen and lounge to the ground floor (no ground floor bedrooms), lower ground floor utility with door to rear outside space, then two floors with bedrooms and bathrooms.
Situated in a quiet area of Lancaster but close to the town central the house benefits from having open space to the rear, on street parking and easy access to Williamsons Park as well as being close to the main bus routes to Lancaster University and within close walking distance to the University of Cumbria.
This property benefits from:
- Four bedrooms (none on the ground floor)
- Modern bathroom
- Ground floor kitchen and lounge
- Separate utility with separate washer and dryer
- Recently extensively improved
- Includes an energy allowance, internet, water and TV licence. Part of a large group? We have several house in the same area with four, five and six bedrooms.