Safe as Houses
As Escape Campus, and our managed accommodation are recommended by Lancaster University Homes you can be sure that we are a professional student letting agent. We have taken the following steps to ensure you have a good off-campus accommodation experience:
- We are members of professional bodies, such as UKALA, which ensure we have access to professionally produced documents and training and we are bound by their standards of service.
- We have Client Money Protection, which is insurance for any money you pay to us, and means your money is safe and secure until it reaches the landlord or deposit service it’s intended for.
- We are members of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS), a redress scheme that is independent and works to resolve any complaints made about us and our services.
- We are members of the Deposit Protection Service and lodge all of your deposits with them, which provides you with a clear and independent process for getting your deposit back at the end of your contract.
- Our houses have all been inspected by Lancaster University Homes and comply with their standards. This includes certificates for; gas, electricity and energy performance, as well as any required ‘Houses in Multiple Occupancy’ licences.
All these things ensure that you are safe in your off campus accommodation, that you'll be properly and professionally looked after and that your money is safe and protected. It also means you are aware of the process to go through if you are not happy with anything to do with the service you are receiving or the property you are living in, with proper channels to go through to achieve a resolution in a reasonable time scale.
If you like the kind of student accommodation recommended by Lancaster University Homes and setup in this way, then take a look at the properties we have on offer.