Safe as Houses
As Escape Campus are recommended by Lancaster University Homes so you can be sure that we are a professional agent. We have taken the following steps help you have a good off campus experience:
- We are members of professional bodies, such as UKALA, which ensure we have access to professionally produced documents and training and we are bound by their standards of service.
- We have Client Money Protection, which is insurance for any money you pay to us, and means your money is safe and secure until it reaches the landlord or deposit service it’s intended for.
- We are members of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS), a redress scheme that is independent and works to resolve any complaints made about us and our services.
- We are members of the Deposit Protection Service and lodge all of your deposits with them, which provides you with a clear and independent process for getting your deposit back at the end of your contract.
- Our houses have all been inspected by Lancaster University Homes and comply with their standards. This includes certificates for; gas, electricity and energy performance, as well as any required ‘Houses in Multiple Occupancy’ licences.
All these things ensure that you and your money are safe and protected and you have and know about the process to go through if you are not happy with anything to do with the service you are receiving or the property you are living in.
If that sounds just like the kind of student accommodation set up you are looking for then take a look at the properties we have on offer.